Our community is designed to look and feel like home – you decide how to spend your time and enjoy your space.
Meadowthorpe trained staff is here to provide our residents with exceptional care at all hours so individuals can enjoy life to the fullest.
Meadowthorpe Assisted Living and Memory Care is privately owned and operated. Our Community is a five-cottage style campus that includes eight apartments in each cottage. We offer private one-bedroom apartments that are designed to be home-like while creating a safe welcoming environment that reminds our residents of home.
With easy-to-navigate layouts, spacious accommodations and multiple security measures, we make sure your loved ones are as comfortable here as they are safe.
When assistance and extra support are needed, Meadowthorpe Assisted Living is here to help. Our trained staff is here to provide our residents with exceptional care at all hours so individuals can enjoy life to the fullest.
We offer personalized services to help each resident with the Activities of Daily Living. With our 1-8 caregiver ratio, your loved one’s care is the highest importance. We are focused on ensuring our residents receive quality care so we utilize technology to ensure Activities of Daily Living are completed according to the personalized care plan. The caregiver uses the iPad to follow the care plan for each resident and documents the services provided.
We have an emergency call system where the resident can push their pendant or watch at any time to obtain assistance.
Our Caregiver to Resident Ratio is 1 to 8
Meadowthorpe Assisted Living maintains a 1 to 8 caregiver to resident ratio when you need us the most.
To help provide all the comforts of home, our residents are encouraged to furnish and decorate their individual apartments to meet their current needs. When they arrive, they will enjoy luxurious community space, delicious chef prepared meals, an emergency call system, convenient transportation, an activity program, and personal assistance.
Upon visiting our beautiful campus, we believe you will appreciate the difference a nurturing, residential environment can make for your loved one’s health, peace of mind, and quality of life.
We are focused on ensuring the resident can enjoy life to the fullest while they are safe and families have a peace of mind.
And, with our low and balanced resident to staff ratio and our enhanced use of technology, we are better equipped to meet each resident’s needs. With our enhanced staffing and a pricing structure that is similar or less than other alternatives, why not experience the difference that Meadowthorpe Assisted Living and Memory Care can make in the life of your loved one?
Give us a call today at 859-878-1300 to learn more about our Assisted Living Services.
THE MEADOWTHORPE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Private One-Bedroom Apartment
- Large Walk-In Closet
- Large Bathroom that is equipped with walk-in-shower
- Beautiful Outdoor Patios
- Front Porches
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day. The Caregiver Ratio is 1 to 8. This can’t be found anywhere else.
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Easy Access to the Dining Room – Right in the Cottage
- Full Kitchen Access if you have the desire to fix a dish or a meal
- Meals delivered to your apartment upon request
- 24/7 access to qualified, direct-care personnel. Direct care personnel “make rounds” to stay aware of each resident’s needs;
- Personalized care that promotes general wellness
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, eating, grooming, and hygiene
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), such as housekeeping, shopping, laundry, chores, transportation, and clerical / record keeping assistance
- Support with managing day-to-day tasks
- Assistance with self-administration of medication and / or medication reminders
- State of the art emergency call system
- Personal help buttons.
- Utilize Technology to input the custom-tailored personalized Care Plan to ensure the caregiver can follow the plan and report the services rendered
- Therapy Gym
- Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Companionship and Conversation
- Life Enrichment Activities to include: games, crafts, music, exercise, social outings and much more
- Certified by the Department for Aging and Independent Living, a division of the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
“This place and the staff – from manager to caregivers- are exceptional!”
My Mom had the privilege of staying at Meadowthorpe. She has dementia and special dietary needs, but it was determined that it would be better for her to stay in the less restrictive Assisted Living area. Well, I would like to inform anyone considering Meadowthorpe Assisted Living, this place and the staff – from manager to caregivers- are exceptional.
Her caregivers were wonderful and the assisted living environment was the right match for her. She was active in the exercise programs and visits from her family and friends were welcomed and appreciated. Meadowthorpe provided the social interaction she needed and the staff members were warm and friendly and so kind to the residents. My mom was treated with love and respect.
“The rooms are beautiful and I liked them!”
Meadowthorpe Assisted Living’s rooms were lovely, but I didn’t tour at a time when the residents were participating in any activities.
I liked the apartments because they had individual sections for the kitchen, dining room, living room, and the bedroom and bathroom.
The rooms are beautiful and I liked them. They have outside gardens and a patio with rocking chairs and benches.
They have a breakfast bar with a lady who will fixes pancakes for you.
The place was really nice and I loved it.
“Very impressed with the staff quality, care, food, and the beautiful facility!”
Meadowthorpe has exceeded my expectations with my mother. When it was time to move her to memory care they placed her in the apartment with the same spatial orientation as her former apartment, took photos of her room and moved everything and brought in extra staff and placed her furniture, knick knacks and photos in the exact same place as her old rooms (even down to the order of her shoes in the closet), and made the transition as stress free for her as possible. I have been very impressed with the level of care, the quality of the staff, the atmosphere, the quality of the food and the beauty of the facility. And the rates are very reasonable. I keep waiting for “ the other shoe to drop!” 🙂