Meadowthorpe Assisted Living creates a dining experience similar to each person’s life at home.
We create a dining experience similar to each person’s life at home — without having to do all the work, of course.
Residents sit and tell stories to each other and staff who sit with them. Not only do we share memories, we create new ones. And we encourage loved ones to join our tables as often as possible.
We provide three meals daily and snacks, which includes:
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Chef-prepared meals
- A full range of home-style entrees and homemade desserts
- Table service or room service
- Special diets accommodated
- Nutritious snacks based on the resident’s personal preferences.