Eating is a way of life. Meadowthorpe Assisted Living creates a dining experience similar to each person’s life at home.
At Meadowthorpe Assisted Living, we provide a comprehensive activity program designed to enhance each resident’s life.
Our Community is a five-cottage style campus that includes eight apartments in each cottage. View Plans and photos.
Meadowthorpe Assisted Living provides a unique assisted living experience in a home-like environment.
- Private One-Bedroom Apartment
- Large Walk-In Closet
- Large Bathroom that is equipped with walk-in-shower
- Beautiful Outdoor Patios
- Front Porches
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day. The Caregiver Ratio is 1 to 8. This can’t be found anywhere else.
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Easy Access to the Dining Room – Right in the Cottage
- Full Kitchen Access if you have the desire to fix a dish or a meal
- Meals delivered to your apartment upon request
- 24/7 access to qualified, direct-care personnel. Direct care personnel “make rounds” to stay aware of each resident’s needs;
- Personalized care that promotes general wellness
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, eating, grooming, and hygiene
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), such as housekeeping, shopping, laundry, chores, transportation, and clerical / record keeping assistance
- Support with managing day-to-day tasks
- Assistance with self-administration of medication and / or medication reminders
- State of the art emergency call system
- Personal help buttons.
- Utilize Technology to input the custom-tailored personalized Care Plan to ensure the caregiver can follow the plan and report the services rendered
- Therapy Gym
- Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Companionship and Conversation
- Life Enrichment Activities to include: games, crafts, music, exercise, social outings and much more
- Certified by the Department for Aging and Independent Living, a division of the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services