Eating isn’t simply about sustaining life; eating is a way of life. Institutional dining isn’t something we believe in at Meadowthorpe Assisted Living. We create a dining experience similar to each person’s life at home — without having to do all the work, of course.
Residents eat from colored plates and drink from regular glasses. They sit and tell stories to each other and staff who sit with them. Not only do we share memories, we create new ones. And we encourage loved ones to join our tables as often as possible.
We provide three meals daily and snacks, which includes:
- Cooked-to-order breakfast;
- A full range of home-style entrees and homemade desserts;
- Table service or room service;
- Special diets accommodated;
- Nutritious snacks based on the resident’s personal preferences.