Meadowthorpe Assisted Living in Lexington, Kentucky offers a lifestyle that fosters purpose and provides a whole new way of aging healthfully and happily. Our community creates a wealth of opportunities to enrich lives through social, emotional, spiritual, physical, educational, and occupational pursuits. At Meadowthorpe Assisted Living, we provide a comprehensive activity program designed to enhance each resident’s life, starting as a personal journey of growth and enrichment and extending to affect not only the resident but also family, neighbors, and the Lexington community.
We help our residents spend each day doing what they love most. Every day should be one to look forward to for its rewards. Ever day, life should get a little better than the day before.
- Resident-Centered Philosophy – We customize our programs to address the general preferences of our residents.
- Opportunities for Socialization – Volunteers and families are encouraged to participate in our programs, giving residents the time and opportunity to connect.
- Embrace Technology – Using the latest platforms, we give our activities life by embracing technology.
- Community Outreach – Through volunteering, we create opportunities to help individuals strive for something bigger than themselves; the community benefits and so do our residents.
- Resident-Led Presentations –
- Diverse Programs – Our activity program offers a vast array of social opportunities for our residents to celebrate life. These range from card groups to special events, family programming, trips, and entertainment.
- Local Partnerships – Community partnerships help provide opportunities for our residents to get involved.