Meadowthorpe Assisted Living provides a unique assisted living experience. Our small, homelike apartments in residential settings help engage residents with their community. Meadowthorpe Assisted Living is designed to better facilitate resident care by more closely aligning direct-care personnel with the day-to-day lives of the residents we serve.
- 24/7 access to qualified, direct-care personnel. Direct care personnel “make rounds” to stay aware of each resident’s needs;
- Personalized care that promotes general wellness;
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, eating, grooming, and hygiene;
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), such as housekeeping, shopping, laundry, chores, transportation, and clerical / record keeping assistance;
- Support with managing day-to-day tasks;
- Assistance with self-administration of medication and / or medication reminders;
- State of the art emergency call system;
- Personal help buttons.