When life’s changes make it difficult to live on your own, it is comforting to know there is a place that has all of the comforts of home plus the help to remain independent. This is what you will find at Meadowthorpe Assisted Living Community.
Our assisted living residents may bring the comforts from home and customize their suite to feel like home. When they arrive, they will enjoy luxurious community space, delicious meals, convenient transportation, activities, and personal assistance. Upon visiting our beautiful campus, we believe you will appreciate the difference a nurturing, residential environment can make for your health, peace of mind, and quality of life.
- Several beautifully appointed common areas for socialization and entertaining;
- Beautiful patios;
- Professionally manicured lawn and landscaping;
- Handicap accessible;
- Private dining areas;
- Private living areas;
- Wall-mounted LED televisions;
- Easy access, roll-in showers;
- Designer plumbing fixtures;
- Designer light fixtures;
- 2″ faux-wood blinds included in each suite;
- Full kitchens accessible to residents;
- Housekeeping and linen services;
- Personal laundry services;
- And for added peace of mind, each resident’s accommodations, meals, facility amenities, and utilities (including internet, phone, and television service) can be covered in one all-inclusive monthly fee.